(via Domesticate me)
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon light agave or honey
- Sliced Bananas
- Drizzle of Agave, Maple Syrup or Honey
- Dark chocolate shavings or chips
- Coconut shavings
- In a medium bowl, mash your banana with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into two airtight containers and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, give the oats a good stir, add toppings of your choice, and dig in!