(Via Naturally Ella)
- 1½ cups whole-fat coconut milk
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ cup red curry paste*
- ¾ cup red lentils
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 4 cups cooked brown rice or quinoa
- Plain yogurt, garnish
- In a skillet with high sides, whisk together coconut milk, water and curry paste. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and add red lentils. Let simmer for 22 to 25 minutes, just until the red lentils are tender but still hold their shape.
- Remove pot from heat and stir in spinach until wilted. Serve curry over cooked grain, with a dollop of yogurt, if desired.