(Via Pinch of yum)
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa or cous cous
- 1½ cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 cups baby kale or spinach
- ½ cup Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup tomato sauce (I am loving DeLallo Tomato Basil – no added sugar!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the quinoa in a small pan on the stove according to package directions.
- Add the white beans, grap tomatoes, kale, Asiago, and tomato sauce directly into the pot on the stove. Stir it all up, season with additional salt and pepper and maybe a snip of fresh herbs, and you’re done.