(Via Damn Delicious)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt butter in a large skillet oven over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream, thyme and oregano; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly reduced and thickened, about 5-6 minutes. Stir in Parmesan.